Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Taipei, Day 4 - Out w my sis

went to my sisters hostel and attempted to place my bids and check my results for sem 1.
was really anxious and was in a foul mood.
because i knew i would do badly.
sigh.

seems like the trail of bad luck is still following me.
because of the earthquake, the network was down so i could do nothing.
oh well.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

went out for lunch with my sister and her 2 bestest buddies at taipei : kaori and johnny!
kaori's a jap majoring in chinese studies, while johnny's a philippino chinese.
apparantly their fav pastime is pigging out and ktv-ing.
am really happy for my sister to have found her flock of birds of the same feather!!
glad to see that she's really really happy over there! =)

johnny's the only other person i know who watches avatar: the last airbender! =)

then we went to wu fen pu to do abit of shopping.
couldn't buy much though. =(
its fucking winter.
and they dun have nice bags either.
and i already have tonnes of accessories from thailand last year so i didn't want to get any more accessories.
and as forementioned, i have big feet..... =(

so all i managed to get was more winterclothings to keep me warm for the trip up the mountain.
my sister bought many many winter coats and jackets though.
they are all so pretty.............. i wished singapore had winter, not rainy season!

No comments: